Affirmations are positive statements that can help you in overcoming self-defeating and negative thoughts. You can start to make positive changes if you repeat them frequently and believe in them.
You might think of affirmations as unrealistic "wishful thinking," but consider positive affirmations: many of us do repetitive exercises to improve our physical health, and affirmations are similar to mental and emotional exercises. Positive mental repetitions can reprogram our thinking patterns, causing us to think – and act – differently over time.
Affirmations can be used in any situation where you want to see a positive change in your life.
These could include times when you want to.
- Lift up your confidence before presentations or important meetings.
- Overcome negative feelings such as frustration, anger, or impatience.
- Boost your self-esteem.
- Finish projects you've started.
- Enhance your productivity.
- Control a bad habit.
Affirmations may be more impressive when you pair them with other positive thinking and goal-setting techniques.
For example, affirmations work particularly well combined with Visualization. Instead of just imagining the change you want to see, write it down or say it aloud with a positive affirmation.
Affirmations are also helpful when setting personal goals. Once you've identified the goals you want to achieve, affirmative statements can help you stay motivated to achieve them.
The power of affirmations comes from repeating them to yourself on a regular basis. It's beneficial to repeat your affirmations several times a day (and have them appear in your notifications!). You should also repeat your affirmations whenever you engage in the negative thought or behavior that you want to change.
Try using one of these affirmations every week to help you stay positive and focused on your goals.
- I am ready.
- My efforts help me succeed.
- I can make a real difference.
- My hard work will pay off.
- I am brave.
- I have the power to make the right decisions for me.
- I have faith in my abilities.
- I got this.
- I am thankful for what I can do.
- I am happy to be me.
- My aims are achievable.
- I am confident.
- I will practice self-kindness.
- I am on the right path for me.
- I am grateful for the love in my life.
- I will take action and accomplish my goals.
- Success is mine.
- I will find the better in all things.
- I am always learning.
- I trust myself.
Turn negative thoughts into positives.
If you are experiencing negative self-talk, make a list of the persistent thoughts or beliefs that are bothering you. Then choose an affirmation that is diametrically opposed to that thought and belief.
For instance, if you frequently believe, "I'm not talented enough to advance in my career," turn this around and write a positive affirmation such as, "I am an accomplished and experienced professional."
You can buy AFFIRMATION CARDS FOR ENTREPRENEURS , You will get set of 30 affirmation cards features hand lettered to propel, support, and uplift you as an entrepreneurs. If you are a pregnant woman or know anyone who is pregnant you can buy AFFIRMATION CARDS FOR PREGNANT MOMS. This set of 30 affirmation cards features hand lettered quotes to propel, support, and uplift or buy the best AFFIRMATION CARDS FOR WOMEN .This decked is packed with research-based statements to help you manage stress, nurture your values and goals, and take steps toward concrete change.
If you need affirmations on weekly or Bi-Weekly, They offer…
- Self-Inspiration & Personal Development Texts/ Affirmations,
- Links to Free Meditations and Inspirational Audios
- Links to Free Worksheets/eBooks and Much More
- Discounts on self-care products and services in your area
- You will also get access to our exclusive Facebook group and community of individuals who appreciate self-care.
You can also buy some positive affirmation jewelry on this link - https://comfortandwonder.com/collections/affirmation-jewelry